> BTW Why on earth is this post labeled OT?
>

> Pål

Mostly because I didn't want it to turn into a rant. It was really something
to look over ten years of photography (even thought it was throught the eyes
of Popular Photography). Reading reviews, and seeing all of the different
cameras that have come and gone...a lot of cameras I have used, and even
sold (used and new). I guess this isn't as OT as I originally thought.

Thanks for all of the comments and info.

Dave
--
David Spaulding
Photographer