How do you know that?! I was totally surprised... You say Pentax made IS lenses 12
years ago? And haven't introduced them into production so far? Then what's
the idea? The Pentax marketing, I'm sorry to say that, is blind.
Don't tell me they have already made ultrasonic AF drives...
However, eye-controlled AF sucks, so I'm glad they don't sell it. Besides, what's good
of it with any SAFOX below VII?
Perhaps you could give some examples of cameras that didn't come out of the prototype
phase... That would bring me down even more...:)
Greetz
Artur

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]