Alan wrote:

>Interesting that you mentioned AF OM camera. I think it's back to mid-90's
>Pop.Photo. said there might be an OM-5 which was an AF camera, but then
>nothing.... Is there any reference to prove an AF OM camera ever exist?

Only camera magazine editors, but then I see no reason to doubt it. Olympus
must have pulled the plug on the OM-system at certain point and it's quite
obvious that at that time they must have had something in the works.

>There was a funny drawing camera but I cannot remember how it looked
>exactly.

I also remember a drawing but I don't know if it was the OM-5. I remember
that the camera had ultrasonic motor for AF but that it was built in the
camera not the lenses.

Pål