Thanks, Walt. If I consider a specific system,  then I really like hearing
about specific lenses for that system.

Well,  maybe I am dumping my Canon at just the right time, and will watch
for reviews  of the GX-7.

New toys, new toys, new toys!!!

Heh.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 9/7/2013 8:27:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,