Well, I've narrowed down my choices to:   Canon T4 or T5 (in case I decide
NOT to switch -- remotely possible), Pentax  K-r, Fujfilm X-Pro1, and
Panasonic GX7. (Hope all those letters and numbers are  right, but you get the
idea). As you can see, I am all over the place. The one  similarlity is they
all have good reviews and photo "enthusiasts" really like  them.

Godfrey has told me of a couple of "local" places where I might  hold
cameras, and/or rent. So next month I will start checking them  out.

THANKS everyone for the input!!!

Carry on with your regularly  scheduled programming, Marnie aka Doe ;-)