Thanks for all the info., Boris.

Well,  actually there aren't that many anymore. For instance, I was trying
to think of  where I could find Pentax bodies to hold. One can still find
Canon and Nikon,  and probably, Sony NEX and a few others now. But there are
very few places and  one has to really search for them. Like I live about 1
1/2 from San Francisco,  and that is probably the only place near me that
actually still has some CAMERA  stores. The rest of the displays might be in a
consumer electronics  store/department that happens to have a cameras on
display.

Marnie

In a message dated 9/7/2013 10:49:00 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,