Requires some kind of plugin I don't have and it can't find the file anyway.

On 9/20/2013 7:33 AM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
As Louis CK says, "Everything is amazing, and nobody's happy."

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/94

-c

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:47:40AM -0400, Zos Xavius wrote:
I agree entirely Bipin. I don't think there is a single thing that is
different from the K-30 to the K-50 outside of the change in body
shape. That the buttons on the back are all in the same exact place
tells me that the K-50 is just a K-30 in sheep's clothing. I think its
great that Pentax at least decided to offer some enticing features on
their entry level models, but you know, even something as simple as a
tilting LCD would have made a new camera at least *seem* worthwhile.
Honestly I don't know what's going on with Pentax/Ricoh currently. I
see a lot of wheel spinning but no real progress.

How many times have you heard or given the advice that one of the
most important characteristics of a camera is how it fits in your hand?

I could see how changing the body of a camera could make a huge difference.
If I had not been on the cusp of getting a K-5, the different shape of the
body would have been a major incentive for me to upgrade from the K-x to the
K-r (or since it's still talk like a pirate day, the K-arrrr). By the same
token, I could see how a re-spin of the K-01 that wasn't butt ugly could
be a good thing (though I'll admit that it felt surprisingly good in my hands).

If the flagship camera were still the K-20, or even the K-7, and
they were just spinning new versions with no major improvements, I'd
be seriously looking at a D7100 about now.  However, there are very few
pictures that I'm missing with the K-5 II, that I'd be able to capture
with any camera that costs less than two or three times as much. There
are probably shots that some other $800, or even $1600 camera body out
there can get that the K-5 II can't, but I haven't run across them. Mind
you, I would love for Pentax to come out with a new body that would
compell me to upgrade, because in order to do so, would mean that it
was infuckingcredibly amazing.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc