Hello Larry, I went from the K20D to a K-5 when the price hit absolute
rock bottom. And I must say that the K-5 was a pretty big jump in
improvement and has done my photography a lot of good. I do wish a
tilt and flip LCD was added as well as Focus Peaking.
And here is a big news for us in Bangalore and India. Ricoh (Pentax
and Ricoh cameras) made an entry into India by holding their Premier
in Bangalore at the 5-star Hotel ITC Gardenia on Sep 13, 2013 - see
link to photo attached:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0jqbdzzzglcbcc4/9ujGlb-_hx
The country Manager Mr. Bishwarup Mallick is on the right.
The prices appear to be higher than the US, aided by the USD shooting
up to INR 66 from 55 in just 5-months. Currently I buy all my gear /
lenses in the US / Canada.
All I want now is a good 1.4x + 1.7x TC for use with both screw drive
& SDM lenses from Ricoh-Pentax.
Regards.
Bipin.