Not much (re how much). I was actually serious  about maybe getting one. So
weird, so fun.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In  a message dated 9/23/2013 12:30:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shark50...@gmail.com writes:
Aw Marnie do not mock my beloved K-01. It is my  carry-around back-up and
often main camera. Never fails to take good photos  and with a small or
pancake prime is very compact & light. One feature I  think is overlooked
is the shape has flat surfaces -instant tripod horizonal  & vertical. I
used it just last week when the light went away to take  some 1-15 sec
time exposures by setting it on a flat surface. Works even  with a short
tele. How much was it on ebay? No no I can't afford another  camera.