Look at some 100% samples from the X-5. I've owned some bridge cameras
and the panny ones were always the best IMO with support for RAW and
great lenses. The X-5 samples look pretty awful full size. Everything
looks like watercolors in a bad way. You could do a whole lot better
for the price. I don't even think Pentax manufactured the X-5 so don't
feel too bad about being unsupportive. The MX-1 on the other hand
looks pretty nice for a compact and arguable better than the Q for a
lot of general shooting. Same sensor size and a really sharp lens.