I am not sold on any bridge camera, but if I get  Pentax, I think I will go
for the MX-1.

Mainly because it supports RAW  files. There are tons of nicer compact
cameras out there, some pretty pricey,  some not. Many of the ones people have
suggested to me. But I am coming from a  specialized place of starting from
another brand of DSLR to begin with and  wanting a Pentax to get in the PUG
occasionally and the annual. It looks like  the MX-1 is doable. OR... Heh, I
just found it on ebay, the K-01. (Think I was  off list when that debuted.)
The MX-1 is cute and retro, and K-01 is downright  funky.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 9/22/2013 10:02:05  A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,