Is it really too much to ask to have a meaningful Subject and a
statement of purpose? Something to say why I should be interested?  I
am willing to forgive an essay written in some haste for its wordiness
and actually read the thing ... _IF_ I know what it's about.

This one came across to me just like starting into the 3rd paragraph
of a report on the City of Mississauga expenditures for 1st quarter
2011, or a scientific treatise on the effect of a lack of potassium on
fungus gnat reasoning abilities. It required me to scan downward
through a dense thicket of words to divine what the premise is.

Some things aren't worth sending out into the world. Like bread dough,
yucky uncooked, but well worthwhile when baked.

If one doesn't yet have the time to finish something, put it away for later.

--
-bmw