On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 04:44:17PM -0400, Bruce Walker wrote:
> Sure, Walt, and like everyone at one time or another, I do that too.
> And if the article was from someone who only or usually writes dull
> drivel, I'd spend little time before silently moving on.
>
> But Larry writes worthwhile stuff -- often hilarious -- and I had high
> hopes. So to discover that I'm lost almost immediately is
> disappointing. I would hope that my comments might provide some useful
> feedback.

Thanks for the above paragraph, that makes the previous feedback a
bit more palatable.

The formatting wasn't nearly as opaque on facebook, I didn't realize
that it would fare so poorly in the cut and paste.
It is still a rather formidable chunk of text, but judging by the
comments left on it, several people did read it, and
gained a bit of appreciation into what goes into the process
of event photography.  For those who are facebook enabled, the
original post is at:

https://www.facebook.com/ellarsee/posts/10152008328089673

> I was probably too abrupt; rude even. I should have heeded my own
> advice and edited my reply until it wasn't.
>
> tlt;de
> Too Little Time; Didn't Edit

I can sympathize, I've been there myself.  :-)

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc