Thanks Bob!

Wrt. the coastline I'll have to consider the time towards the end of the trip. At the moment I have a sort of crush on arid/desert landscapes, but who knows. Maybe I grow tired of them sooner than I expect... :-)

Jostein

-----Opprinnelig melding----- From: Bob Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:32 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Gearing up for California

Jostein,
Your pictures are really wonderful and the geography excellent.
I envy the trips you are making along with your photos.
I'm sure you'll have a great time in California.
The coastline south of Carmel is dramatic, but I enjoyed the drive
up from Santa Cruz to Half Moon Bay and San Francisco about as much.
The part of hwy #1 that I enjoyed the most is north of SF - from Point
Reyes to the redwoods.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Alunfoto - Jostein Ųksne