-----------------
>> And how about the flash
>>compensation?
>
>No, not like on a pz-1p. Of course you can set your ambient exposure
>manually then use your comp dial to reduce flash output like on the
>5n. This is how I work, even when I was using pz-1p's.

All right, so what should I do to get, say, -1EV flash compensation with my MZ-5n and
the AF500FTZ?
You see, I'm asking about it because with my Sunpack I'm not able to do ANY manual
operations and so I don't have any experience with the problem

>I wouldn't be surprised if we see a AF500FTZ upgrade sooner or later
>that includes the features of the 360.
>
>tv

Yes, I'm sure we will but how much will it cost?:) I'm an amateur with an amateurish
budget:)) And I'm married - I think most of you know what it means:)
I think that getting the almost new AF500FTZ for about 40% less than normally is quite
a bargain... But I'd like to know how complicated is the manual
compensation? How long does it take to do some nice -1EV fill flash with the MZ-5n?
The flash has the possibility to manually reduce its power output - does it work with
the MZ-5n?
Greetz
Artur

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]