-----------------
>The exposure compensation will have no effect on your shutter speed
>or aperture because you've set them manually. The -1 will just affect
>the flash output.
>
>Am I making sense? It's very easy but might sound a little harder
>than it actually is.

You are, thanks:) It is actually VERY simlple.

>The Sunpak is ttl, right? The trick will work with it too.

Yes, it is TTL. Well, I've never thought of using it this way

>For me it meant divorce.

Come on! I'm married for just 6 months:)
Besides, truth to say my wife is pretty forbearing anyway. And she's just gotten
involved in phtography, too - right after I had given her my previous camera - the
MZ-7:)))

>It takes a split second longer than having a separate flash
>compensation control, but I find it to be pretty easy.

It is both easy and fast so good to me. Thanks:)

>>The flash has the possibility to manually reduce its power output -
>>does it work with the MZ-5n?
>
>Yes.
>
>tv

I  have never fully understood the difference between the flash compensation and the
power reduction. I've always thought that if I set the -1EV compensation
OR reduce the power output to 1/2, it would mean the same effect. Am I right or wrong?
Greetz
Artur

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]