I see...

So, to that specific lady involved with FB you would suggest starting a movement or trying to engage as many people as possible to do exactly what? Sue FB in court? Boycott FB? Flood FB with content that is 100% borderline between valid and invalid as far as FB rules go? Try to find who are the moderators and deal with them personally? Contact mass media and try to make her story very widely public?

See, Bob, I'm not being sarcastic here - I'm very much interested in your opinion.

I should point out that your childhood example, although commendable has few serious, how to put it, points that make it less relevant, here. As a child you had not much to loose. At worst, although very unpleasant, you would have ended up being bullied, but that's what you were up against in the first place. Second - I don't think that it took much time or effort to find other boys with whom you joined and convince them to participate in your plan.

In grown up life, you see, the balance is much more delicate. For example, consider this, Bob, as my age grows, which it does day by day, I'm becoming more and more subject to professional "bullying". I observe that now on example of my co-workers who are full 10 years older than me. At age of 50+ it is not going to be easy to find a new job should one just decide to knock their fist on the table and leave. Thus, your employer may decide not to raise your salary, not to promote you upwards, not to send you to workshops, etc.

Of course there're ways to deal with that, but given that as a grown up you often have a mortgage to pay, kids to educate, life to live, etc, the cost/benefit consideration which I mentioned early becomes more complex than that of a child who stands up against his bullies.

For example, if I understand correctly, that lady has some business involved with her FB exposure, so that to go up against FB could either make her very famous (as in documentary film famous) or make her life significantly more miserable (than having her child's photo removed by FB moderators or robot programs) as far as her business go. Like we say in Russian - "don't saw the tree-branch on which you're sitting".

Ultimately, you're right - the bullies must be stood up against, however I think you would agree with me that it is not just black or just white in real grown up life.

Boris