Christine, you might give some thought to POV video. GoPros are very easy to use, have many different mounts (chest, head and helmet) and produce very good video.

I used mine during my sled dog race and the video came out better than any stills I could have taken with out stopping.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
Subject: Re: Question: Skiing and Photography