Yes In my case it is. I have the full paid 10Tb on Onedrive and a free
dropbox. Onedrive is currently struggling with speed issues probably
because many users try to handle Tb's. Uploading to Onedrive is fast
enough the last months (30 Mbps) which is more or less on par with
dropbox. downloading is slow 3-5 Mbps. Dropbox start the sync
directly, OneDrive sometimes refuses to start a sync directly. If you
save a Word doc on your office PC, shutdown the PC and plan to edit
the file at home, you could be in for an ugly surprise (no synced
file). Sometimes Onedrive sleeps forever and only restarting the PC
solves this. The Onedrive apps on IOS are very strange, the latest
update resulted in a complete non functional app.

For a few 100Gb or Tb of pictures Onedrive syncs the files in the
background nicely. The biggest problem is where to find a 10Tb
harddisk to handle the sync folder (you can't sync two or more
harddisc's with onedrive)

Crashplan is really slow, maybe due to the fact it's all transatlantic
ip traffic for me in europe.

If I had to choose now, maybe Google Drive is another option combined
with Google Photo it really looks like a killer combi.

Toine