Toine wrote:
If you need a local (wifi) based incremental backup solution on osx,
rsync (comes with osx) to another mac (mini) or any cheap nas is the
fastest, and easiest route.
Don't try OneDrive on OSX you will hate it.

One thing that I haven't figured out how to do efficiently with rsync is for it to track when I move a directory.

I will upload photos into a generic (for this half of the year) directory, then move that shoot into a monthly directory. So as far as I can tell rsync will either give me two copies, or will have to copy, delete, recopy at least once for every photo.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)