Quoting "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>:

Did you try your spam or junk folder?

Yep - nothing there.

I don't seem to be having any problems on the PDML, but on another
list to which I belong, gmail is sending posts from certain senders to
my Spam folder, and it is happening to others there as well.

Like Rick, I got your CC to me but your reply hasn't come though on the list mail.

It seems odd (to me, anyway). You're obviously not being blocked when you send to me directly so why would your address be blocked when sent via the list?

I hope it settles down otherwise I'll try to resubscribe under a different address when the List bandwidth resets at the end of the month.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia