On 2015-06-15 18:49 , Brian Walters wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing this?

For the past week or so I'm not seeing messages from some of you - the only
way I know about some postings is when I see replies to posts where I
haven't see the originals.

FWIW i'm seeing no such problems via Fastmail; since i have threading turned on in Thunderbird, i would see this easily if it were occurring (replies are normally nested, so an un-nested message with "Re:" in the subject tips me off to missing original messages)