Hi Shel,
The Componon-S is actually a 100mm lens. With my Omega DII on the
baseboard, 8x10 comes just a little higher than half way up the column,
slightly lower for edge to edge full neg on 8x10 paper. But not much
lower, since 6x7 negs are pretty close to 8x10 proportion. 11x14 comes
about 3/4 of the way up the column. I couldn't do 16x20 with that lens
on the baseboard. That's why I went to the dropped table arrangement. I
don't know the exact dimensions in inches. I can measure for you some
time over the weekend if you'd like that info.
Paul