On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Aaron Reynolds wrote:
> Okay, holding the camera, your right hand middle finger should be able
> to reach a teeny tiny switch on the side of the mirror box.  Flip it
> up.  The camera must be wound to do this.

I don't even remember seeing this, I was more concentrating on an on/off
toggle and button on the prism housing, thinking that might somehow do it.

> As far as I know just cosmetics and age.

Any problems with the older bodies then that I should be aware of? If
that's the case, I figure I can shave a few bucks off getting a 6x7 versus
the 67.

Finally, a question on purchasing a used item: I'm a bit confused on the
prisms. Should I assume that if it does not list a prism with the body,
there is none included? The regular, non-AE, prism still allows metering
(which is basic centerweight in the 6x7 and 67)?

I know this is pretty subjective, but finally can someone give me an idea
of a reasonable price range for a 6x7 or 67 with prism?

Thanks for all your assistance.

-g.

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin