If the hackers can figure out a way for corporations to make a profit
from it, yeah I believe they would.

On 8/31/2015 12:08 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
Do you think the hackers will be killing 1.24 million people per year?

http://www.who.int/gho/road_safety/mortality/en/

On 31 Aug 2015, at 15:10, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

On the whole, that's an exceedingly bad idea.  Whose time is
coming.  I'm likely won't be around to see it.  With computer
controlled anti lock breaks, and computer controlled cruse control,
and most every modern car having it's owned assigned IP address
it's only a matter of time before we have the first recorded
homicide by hacking a cars cpu(s) and network.  The more control
the computer in the car has the more control a hacker can achieve.
That's assuming there aren't gross errors in the programming to
begin with.