Yup. Agree. The K-01 was hampered mostly by prices that were way to
high for way too long (at least here in the U.S.) Now it's a Smart Buy
at these prices. If you want the great K-5 sensor in a small(er)
light(er) package the K-01 is a worthy backup. Has focus peaking also
(which the K-5 lacked). Many like it for video. I'm planning to use
mine for a lot of time lapse work next year in my weather work while
I'm shooting stills with the K-3.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.