oh a Coyote! - . missing the color and just seeing the head I didn't recognize himor add him to who I thought the canine might be.. I've photographed themin Alaska , kind of made friends with one there.. and also in the snow at Yellowstone back in 1989 too.
Don't have any on the computer ...

That's anice shot of the oneliving near you.

They are making quite a strong appearance in NYC actually these days, not so exotic...

Had no idea they were ever used for fur though... just thought that
farmers and ranchers were after them because the coyotes were killing their stock ... of course it makes sense ..

ann