It took me a while to figure out that the photo is of the head of a dog next to a pup that looks like a german shepard, or a mix and her pup...possibly supposed to be a wolf? certainly not a fox, mink, sable, etc. animals that would not be harvested for fur garments.. so what doesn't work so well (regardless of which side of the arguement you are on ) is that the poster maker appears not to have known what animals are used in making fur garments... and sadly that the protester is probably clueless in that regard as well...

I don't think there are 47,000 doggies trapped annually

From a compositional point of view only, I'd like it to be less tightly
cropped..

ann