When I wrote that yesterday, I wasn't having problems, I was just amused
by how slowly it was going. I wasn't any more pissed off at Microsoft than
usual ... yesterday.

Today, I think Microsoft has reached a new low.

This morning it's "We couldn't Install Windows 10". So, maybe now I AM
having troubles.

"The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during
SYSPREP operation" & an error [0xC1900101-0x30018] that's not listed in
the "Troubleshooting Tips" webpage that message links to.

I've been searching the web for answers & Microsoft's response in every
forum where I've found the error listed is "Good luck! Come back & let
us know if you find a solution."

Windoze 10 looks like it's going to be a bigger POS than Vista or
Windoze 8. All the hype surrounding Windoze 10 stresses how easy &
convenient it is to "upgrade" & use. I've successfully installed Windoze
10 on one of three computers; 33% success rate.

That is double-plus NOT good.