I have come to the unpleasant realization that as much as I enjoy obtaining new lenses, the next pair of lenses that I need to buy will not be K-mount but eyeglasses. Last week, when I was trying to adjust the temples, my eyeglasses snapped in half. Unfortunately, my spare glasses just don't seem to work. I went thirty years with my prescription barely changing, and now in my fifties and in the era of progressive lenses, glasses just a few years out of date make it hard to read the text on my computer screen, much less process photos.

This rant brought to you by the letter F, no that's an R, wait, it's a P, definitely a P.