Yes, I followed exactly the same road. The frameless multifocals I now use are perfect. I find I only need to remove them when using binoculars.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Waller
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 6:58 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: My next piece of photographic gear

Glasses for me are just the biggest pain in the arse as I get older.
Never wore glasses until I needed them about 15 years ago for close up work, cheap drug store reading glasses worked then. Got prescription bifocals a few years later and had real issues with them - found I was tripping because of the close up part, looking down. Switched to progressives awhile back and I have very little issues with them other than trying to keep them clean. Have had an issue when using a camera, I can't make up my mind to adjust the camera diopter to work without the glasses, but then I can't read the on camera info.