on 05/03/02 20:52, Eduardo shared with me:

> I would like one and I would gladly pay the extra shipping to get it
> "unfolded."

I too would enjoy having such a poster, Dario. Rolled, not folded. You would
find it a lot less expensive to either have your printer pack and dropship
the needed quantity to a US distributor, preferably a PDML member with easy
acces to the time and facility to repack and reship the poster within North
America.

Alternatively, if your printer has any ties with a US of A or Canadian Print
shop, the file could be sent here and printed here. If the finances balanced
out, that is.

If you'd send me your address, Dario, I would like to favor you (or the
current treasurer) with a check for the renewal of my AOHC membership. I've
moved twice in the past 24 months, and nothing is to be found. Except my
cameras, of course!

                        JoMac, Pentaxian
           "Pentax, Quadraphonic, Betamax, Macintosh"

                                                       and above the rest.
                     k                             t,
                 s       e                      n
Living life  a                w              o
almost parallel to,                       r
yet ever so slightly  o u t  ------->  f

Joseph McAllister
3810 - 36th Ave SW
Seattle, WA  98126