Hi Dario,

Just a very quick note (I am leaving for a 10-day trip today)...

I am definitely interested, and probably I will take a few extra and
distribute them in Germany to whose who wish to have one.  However, I
have no feeling as to how many would be wished by German members.   For
me personally, I would like 2.

Thanks and best wishes,
Boz

--
     _\\|//_     Imagination is more important than knowledge...
   0(` O-O ')0                                           A. Einstein