Hello,

I apologize for not replying to you earlier, since I'm still so busy in
setting up some details for the upcoming Pentax Day, to take place
next weekend in Florence.
See: http://digilander.iol.it/pentaxday/pday71e.htm

In that same page, you'll also see a preview of the "Pentax 50 years"
poster, just released.

AOHC will distribute it starting next June 2nd in Florence. AOHC members
will get a copy for free (paying only shipping). Extra copies for AOHC
members (and copies for PDML'ers) will cost you $2.00 each (plus postage),
while other people will pay $ 4.00 each copy.
Once I'll be back home from Pentax Day I'll arrange a proper way for
shipping a single lot of posters to USA, so that an American friend could
then relay ship the posters to anybody wanting them at US rates.

About AOHC membership, please note that I can hardly cash US checks over
here in Italy, not to speak of bank fees in case I'll find a way to get that
cash. Why don't consider a Paypal payment? It works well!
Please see: http://digilander.iol.it/aohc/memberse.htm

Hope to get in touch with you soon.

Bye,

Dario Bonazza
--------------------------------
http://digilander.iol.it/aohc/

> I too would enjoy having such a poster, Dario. Rolled, not folded. You
would
> find it a lot less expensive to either have your printer pack and dropship
> the needed quantity to a US distributor, preferably a PDML member with
easy
> acces to the time and facility to repack and reship the poster within
North
> America.
>
> Alternatively, if your printer has any ties with a US of A or Canadian
Print
> shop, the file could be sent here and printed here. If the finances
balanced
> out, that is.
>
> If you'd send me your address, Dario, I would like to favor you (or the
> current treasurer) with a check for the renewal of my AOHC membership.
I've