ann sanfedele wrote:

>On 6/29/2018 4:42 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
>>>
>> Tell your friend to stop it for everyone's sake.
>
>alas, that is not an option  - I tried that , in person... just a few
>minutes ago -- she is a neighbor.  That is, I tried to explain why I
>though it was perhaps not a good idea..

Fortunately, this is a (mostly) benign instance. But people like this,
who won't change their online behavior out of sheer stubbornness or
unwillingness to learn new ways of doing things, are why virus writers
and other malware writers will always have easy targets.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com