On 6/29/2018 21:34, l...@red4est.com wrote:

On June 29, 2018 2:38:01 PM PDT, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

My next question would be whether there is some way to put code in a
subject line so that a link APPEARED to go one place, but actually
went another. THAT would be especially dangerous, as you might think
you were going somewhere safe and instead be doing the opposite.
Outlook does not show you the actual destination of a link in the
subject line (anywhere that I can see).

Maybe with an http href tag.

Would that work against someone who insists on only accepting plain text email?

Sent from my Yahoo account because SpamEatingMonkey has blacklisted Earthlink's email servers *AGAIN*.