The pana leica 100-400 is light as a feather (almost), sharp and a
very nice macro lens for critters. M43 has autocorrect enabled for RAW
which hides CA and purple fringing (if you pixelpeep the corrections
are slightly visisble). The most amazing part is the fast if not
instant focus, bird recognition and stunning dual SR from the lens and
body.
I plan to get the leica macro, on a tripod you get focus bracketing
and touch focus (touch the screen = sets the focus point and starts
the focus bracketing. In post pick the best focus point!