Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>In light of the allegations that some folks have had trouble with slide
film
being overexposed, I still wouldn't have a problem recommending Pentax to
someone who wants to shoot slides; but I would simply recommend that they
try
the body they're using and see whether they'd need/want to change the ISO
rating for slide film to get the results that would suit them. And that
applies to any brand of camera.<

all of the advanced books on photography i have read lately start their
hardware section on calibrating the light meters in your camera body for
exposure accuracy and marking the difference on the body itself. each
individual body is different within a single model and possibly batch. if
Velvia 50 needs to be rated at 64 to get proper exposures, then that is
what you do, not complain about lousy exposure meters as Joe is doing.

Herb...