Check this out:

http://www.adoramaphoto.com/catalog.tpl?op=details&sid=101709784110084
467&sku=PXOCSAF

If that doesn't work, go to

www.adorama.com

and look at the Pentax Off Camera Shoe Adapter F #31046.

That's the wrong picture, isn't it?

Another question...if I set my Af500FTZ to 1/16 power, and hit the
little red test button, will it discharge 1/16 or 1/1? I'm planning to
put one on a stand by itself triggered by the other flash and am
wondering how to meter it. In other words, how can I discharge it
without wasting a frame?

Just watching the discharge rate it *seems* to fire at lesser
power....

Yeah yeah, I know, I should have radio slaves, but I'm building things
up slowly so I know what I'm doing.

Guess I can just test that when my meter gets here, but I'm wondering
how other folks might do this. For now I'll have one unit synched via
a 5p cord as the main light, and the other one off by itself. I'll set
them both manually.

How would you test fire each?

tv