On Sunday, December 2, 2001, at 08:45  PM, Isaac Crawford wrote:

>  He was considerably nicer than
> I would have been considering the tone of your last couple of posts was
> basicly "Well what would you do without your fancy gear? You'd be lost
> because you aren't a real photographer..." At least that's how it
> seemed to
> me, and apearently I'm not the only one...

The funniest part being that I only recently aquired a TTL flash, but
rarely use it for anything other than snapshots.  When I use flash
(which is rare in general), I am either using a pair of Photogenic
1250s, or for more seat-of-my-pants stuff I have two Vivitar 285s and a
Vivitar 3900, which I use on manual with slaves, and I use my Sekonic to
meter.  It is considerably quicker and more accurate than using the tape
measure and math method.

-Aaron