<<<Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 01:18:57 +0530 (IST)
From: Ayash Kanto Mukherjee
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Twin flash for Macro: Some thoughts

I have no idea for how much extension of bellow and
separation between the
flash & subject such cancellation takes place. >>>

Maybe it was because the 80mm lens I was using was a
1:1 lens, which meant that it was symetrical on both
sides of the lens.  So, moving the lens closer to the
subject moved the flash closer to the subject at the
same time. Result, little or no compensation required
once the basic correct exposure was arrived at from
trial & error.

<<<If the guide number of the flash that you use are
not
matching with with
mine, the aperture value will be different in my case.

However, it can be
adjusted to f/8 by adjusting the flash to subject
distance.
But hey, I
don't know how much separation there should be.>>>

I think I would adjust the aperture a bit rather than
the flash because it worked so well for me.

Warren
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com