----- Original Message -----
From: Ayash Kanto Mukherjee
Subject: Re: Twin flash for Macro: Some thoughts

> Hi Bill,
>
> Many thanks for the explanation. I will follow the lines

Talking about lines, think about attaching a string to your
flash once you have figured out your exposure calculations. The
string would be the flash to subject distance.
This is a technique I used before I bought a flash meter. Once I
had figured out my flash to subject distances for the Metz flash
units in umbrellas, I attached string of the appropriate lengths
to the flash brackets. This made setting up the studio on the
road possible without buying a piece of equipment that I could
ill afford at the time.
William Robb