On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Brad Dobo wrote:
> Provia 100 F, Provia 400, and I like Velvia 50 for landscape shots,
> especially with a polarizer and enhancing filter.  Not that cartoonist. :)

I'm actually looking for something with the ultra vivid colours. I
recently picked up a roll of Velvia, but haven't bothered to try it yet. I
was hoping a polarizer would enhance this, am I wrong? Can someone make
some suggestions for additional film that would help bring out those sort
of saturated colours? Print film would be even more preferable..

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin