On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Bruce Dayton wrote:
> Man, looking at what is available in 4X5 sheets for color print I was
> shocked.  There isn't much choice.  I thought MF was limited, but LF
> is extremely limited.  I think you are stuck with just shooting
> slides.

Agreed, but at least I can get Reala in 120... now I just have to get that
6x7 after all (I accidently spent the fund on a lens).

I may actually find out that Velvia (and others) might be too much for my
liking. At this point, my sole experience with it has been seeing other
people's pictures around. On the reverse, I also haven't shot any slide
film at all, yet. I've had a roll of Kodak somethingchrome 200 in my
fridge for months, and I just haven't bothered.. I'm put off by what
people say in regards to the lack of exposure lattitude.

Guess I'll find out, as I plan on running the Velveta through my ZX-50,
and I presume the 2 segment metering will be robust enough to deliver the
goods. (I had to work some pentax content into this, and, well, its a
request for comment on it)

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin