Artur wrote:

> No, the main role for the MF is studio/fashion/commercials/nude (:))

Medium format is the most popular format for landscape photography on a global basis.
This is the market Pentax is catering for. The studio market is crowded and Pentax
have never shown much interest in it.

>The field photography is a dead end for MF if the producer
> focuses mostly on it...

The only dead end MF market is the studio settings as most are switching to digital.
So far, digital hasn't made much impact on landscape photography.

> Z-1p beats easily Dynaxx 7 (I don't know Dynaxx 9 from my personal
> experience) in terms of ergonomy and convenience of use. I

Not true.

It is one of the
> most ergonomic, well designed and user-friendly camera ever.

Not true either. Even Pentax describe it as complex.

Pal