> Talking to other photographers is somewhat
> embarrassing because they can't believe I haven't gone digital yet. Almost
> no one is using film anymore; have you seen a max rez shot from a new high
> end Canon or Nikon digital? A lot of pros are dumping their medium format
> stuff for it. And it is only going to get better. And Pentax is only going
> to get further and further behind.

So true. Has anyone seen shots from the full frame Contax? With lens
compatibility being the pentax USP it's going to have to be a full frame or
nothing!

I would suggest though that wedding and portrait guys are not yet dumping
film. Not the ones I've seen anyway. I think 35mm is going away in favour of
digital though and all that holds it back is a sub £500 digital body with a
full frame CCD...