----- Original Message -----
From: Tim S Kemp
Subject: Re: Next Pentax Flagship Camera?

> I would suggest though that wedding and portrait guys are not
yet dumping
> film. Not the ones I've seen anyway. I think 35mm is going
away in favour of
> digital though and all that holds it back is a sub £500
digital body with a
> full frame CCD...

The new way of doing wedding photography:
http://trevorowen.com/paton/

Shot on a Canon D60

All the wedding guys around here have either gone digital, or
are doing so as soon as Canon builds enough D60's to supply the
market.
The fellow who shot the wedding noted above is trying to sell
his Pentax 6x7.
Why?
Because his D60 makes prints as good as what he can pull off the
6x7 negative.

The moral?
Go digital, or go home.

Pentax had better figure this out, and soon.

William Robb