On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:11:39 +0200, Rodelion wrote:

> And know I've become curious also, how much faster and convenient the MZ-S's
> advanced 6-area focus truly is? And what about difference in metering? Caus'
> I use a MZ-5 and think about grabbing a MZ-3 because of the extra features,
> but if the MZ-S is really that big a jump ahead, it would possibly be worth
> the extra bucks :)

I can't say anything about the MZ-3, 'cause I haven't used one.  The
MZ-S, however, has _much_ better AF than the ZX/MZ-5.  It works in
_much_ lower light levels than the ZX/MZ-5, it doesn't hunt as much,
and it locks faster.  I'll find out just how much faster in about two
weeks when the historics are at Road Atlanta. :-)

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ