In a message dated 9/24/02 11:42:19 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Lat weekend I was hired to shoot a Christining. I went in armed with my
MZ-3,

28-105 lens, and Vivitar 283 flash. I also luged around a cheapo Minolta
tripod

which i didn't even use. Everyone thought I looked like a real pro when I
taped

a reflector board to my flash!

Comments, anyone?

Margi   >>

Did your pics look professional? That's all that matters....
I guarantee coming in with an MZ-3, a zoom lens, an old-fashion flash and a
cheap tripod didn't do go a long way to making you appear like a pro.  But
who cares... you're not a pro so don't worry about it...

Vic