On Tuesday 24 September 2002 14:19, gfen wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Can't wait to shoot a circumcism! ;-) (sp?)
>
> Which is the ideal macro lens for that, then? :)

I think whichever gives you the most working distance....  How about a
SMCP-FA 200mm f/4.0 ED IF Macro?

That reminds me of the roll of film that came in once. It had a picture of a
child on the potty ( common if not sometimes tasteless ). The next frame had
me rolling on the floor. They then photographed the child's droppings in the
potty. I can just see them putting that in an album and embarrassing the
heck out of the kid when they're grown up.

BUTCH

"Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself"
Hermann Hesse (Demian)